Friday, May 25, 2012

A belated thank you...

I apologize for not posting anything for such a long time! I have been very busy with a variety of things, but I hope to have several new posts up very soon.

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all the members of the P.E.O. for their beautiful Easter cards! I got SO many cards in the mail and it was very exciting to get mail nearly everyday for two weeks - I hardly ever get mail! It made me very happy to know that you all are thinking of me and following my progress over here. Living in Paris has been a life-changing experience, but there's no way I could've done it financially without the P.E.O. Getting all of your wonderful cards was such a touching reminder of all the support (financial and otherwise!) that you have given me. I hope you all had wonderful Easters with your families!

No comments:

Post a Comment