Saturday, November 26, 2011

Je ne sais pas

Welcome to my blog about my year living and studying in Paris! 
I hope you enjoy reading about my experiences as an American living abroad and I look forward to reading your comments.

So far, the theme of my life here has been lots of unknowns, hence the title of my blog. I don't speak French (although I'm learning). I didn't know for longer than was comfortable where I was going to live. I'm studying contemporary music here that is sometimes so avant-garde the notation itself is unfamiliar and figuring how to actually play it is another story altogether. I couldn't even think up a name for my blog! Je ne sais pas - in many, many ways. But I'm learning something new everyday and that, to me, is a big reason to live abroad, so I'd say so far my trip has been successful!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Molly!! Angelina and I will be following your awesome adventure. Wow you were right the Eiffel Tower is HUGE :)

    ReplyDelete